- Be responsible and considerate: If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are feeling any symptoms or signs of sickness, you must reschedule.
- Cancellation policies WILL NOT be enforced when canceling due to sickness or exposure to COVID-19.
- Please come at the EXACT TIME your appointment is scheduled for. If you are early and we are still with the client before you, you will have to wait. This is to ensure we have enough time in-between customers to SANITIZE and PREPARE for our next guests. It is also to limit the amount of persons in the salon at one time.
- If you are late to your appointment, even by 5 mins, it will have a direct effect on our schedule, as well as our next customer's appointment. It will also cut into your allotted time for the service you requested. We do have the right to ask you to reschedule.
- If you NO CALL - NO SHOW for your appointment, then we will enforce our 24 hour cancellation policy of 50% fee of service missed.
- Please refrain from using your phone while we are performing your service. It is distracting and usually in the way of needed space to apply color and especially while cutting.
- Thank you for respecting our rules and guidelines!